Montag, 26. April 2010

Anti-Boredom-Project I

Rosa Bernstein is fighting boredom and celebrating creativity.

Therefore she is proposing a project:

THE TOP 10 MOST FASHIONABLE MUSIC VIDEOS

In the next few weeks I will introduce you to the most awesome music videos ever made regarding fashion and style and you will have the chance to vote for your favourites.

Suggestions welcome!

I am going to start with a blockbuster:

MADONNA -Vogue (Performance at MTV Video Music Awards 1990)

Madonna and her crew dressed in 18th century clothes giving a frivolous performance with great voluminous gowns and lustful dancers in sexy shorts. Not to forget about the Marie Antoinette hair and make-up...love it!

"Ladies with an attitude
Fellows that were in the mood
Don't just stand there, let's get to it
Strike a pose, there's nothing to it

Vogue, vogue"

Watch the video here and don't forget to leave a comment for Rosa Bernstein

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hey crazy Mrs. Bernstein,

    I'm really looking forward seeing the rest of your top 10 videos!

    I'm not the greatest Madonna fan and, honestly, I neither like the song nor the video but I'm very curious about the other 9 vids! :)
    What's your criteria about a good fashionable video?

    Hmm...really have to start education myself in fashion! :)

    Greets
    robert

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I'm with a less pop version of Marie Antoinette. More Gang of Four than Madonna
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGPr4MR_QUY

    Good luck Rosa.

    AntwortenLöschen